Friday, September 26, 2008

Phantasm - An illusory image

Change –The only thing that’s permanent in life.
I’m pursuing the everyday transitional stages of my so called social life. I’d rather say the evolutionary stages of my life cycle.

What the hell on earth??, (Courtesy: my old roommate, whose first reaction while getting irritated. Hmmm... Just wondering, where the hell on earth is he now in his evolutionary life cycle) am I trying to say….

Nothing. “Change” That’s the first word that came out ,while trying to get a self portrait or image of the mindpalette.

Its so fickle with different shades.

Still I should start off.
mindpalette is an Aquarian

Who shares the traditional Aquarian traits of"Friendly, humanitarian, Honest, loyal, Original, inventive, Independent, intellectual and out of the world........... Refusing to follow the crowd".............WHO LIKES "Fighting for Causes, Dreaming and Planning for the Future, Thinking of the Past,Good Companions, Having Fun ".........AND DISLIKES "Full of Air Promises, Excessive Loneliness, The Ordinary, The Imitations and The Idealistic world"


This is what mindpalette is supposed to be


Disclaimer : All thoughts, questions, answers, justifications and actions initiated by mindpalette is based on these already existing traits .

No comments: